2010年12月27日星期一

Mind reading

Mind reading
, When is a child soldier, but I really want to go to school, eager to study. Although I laugh and Industry Bureau in Anhui Province, sat the bench for many years, but I also try to take the heat back seat. Nature has been a word in the read of the book without words. Whether it is reading, or read that he is reading you a thousand times is not enough. In fact, human life is a life time. Many high-level heads, reading countless people over the years, however, does not point to a small doll, even if only work eight months, twenty years later, still remember the year of the child soldiers, I think, that is my sense of accomplishment, a pride in it! Perhaps the senior directorate and read of the year is worth it!
I eagerly read of the nature of the book, and read of the years of the book, and read of the life of the book, Chicken Soup, etc. and read of seven killer, I remember last year, Trade and Industry Bureau in Anhui Province set off a "Book Business" activities, I actively cooperate with, over the years has always been to do so. I'm learning and have business-related books, learning materials, members, or even study management, in fact, was a colleague that, if promoted to Deputy Factory Manager Chen Zi Ling for the printing, then sooner or later the factory will be down in her hands. I order this sentence, I secretly vowed: I must learn to do in the new century compound talents, the future no matter where I work, I will always be "married daughter, not spilled water," I certainly do heart factory, make plans for the yard, "I Xing Xing factory, plant death I die," the idea when I was raised, I keep in mind. I also write a lot of feelings and experiences, although the two institutions party learning materials, even by the Provincial Bureau Party Committee, and I clearly know that they do is when the garbage collection, I'm still serious about learning and realism. I know, "live and learn," the manager, I know, some elderly people are "crazy old lady talk fat boy" is really that old people are "sunset is magnificent, just trying to do the evening," the emotion, then their old , we were young, we must go in the forefront of the times, we must enrich our lives, we must advance with the times, certain requirements really practical, must be "strong youth, the country strong." Is true, we must not consultation mound the years, we have to constantly charging, so as not to fall behind. It was also said with confidence: I learned enough, all my school is finished, I can rest on our laurels, I do not need to learn it! Person's life can not be separated and read of the day, go, learn where to, where to read, to be off, the road of life scenery is magnificent, live to read when when only stocked, not able to read best, only Reading have enlightened, can not read the useless.
Whenever I worry, picked up the book and read of the time, the book will feel like a comb-like, from head to toe covered in my comb over, I tickle the taste of a hemp linen in a good mood up gradually , and soon entered the realm of the lotus and forget the face of troubles, woven into the landscape of the book go. So, this time select reading really helps me forget the unpleasant sight and adversity, get some spiritual solace.

没有评论:

发表评论