2010年11月24日星期三

Warm injury

The warm sun shines on the body, rising from the bottom of my heart will be inexplicable bursts of sentimentality.
Autumn fairy tale that belongs to us is over, winter is that we share the warmth and gone, is not between us all to have an end? Not later this fall and winter I am the only one, I am the only one guarding the memories we do?
Fall day, everywhere loose a sad, leafless down, and the flowers withered.
I like this time. Looked at the sky, it will not help the tears. Sometimes tears because of pain on the inside, but more often, there is no reason, tears just want a release it ourselves. I do this to ourselves, they said.
Until one said: So you're always crying because you miss home.
At that time he was always by my side, and play with me. In fact, at that time I just think he is like my brother is.
One day he said, "You promise me one thing, okay?"
I said "What?"
"I want you to promise love me."
I did not say anything, do not know what to say. Love is how far the one thing he and I ... ...
From the beginning that there will be no end, then why start.
I told myself, as if nothing had happened, this is just a joke.
I continued my grief and continue to read their own feelings.
Long, long time, I'm used to have accompanied him in the side, this is very reassuring.Party Dresses|Juniors Clothing|Cheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO Services

没有评论:

发表评论