2010年9月10日星期五

Perhaps, you abandoned me

Day after you rushed me home and went away.
The lights dim yellow light glowing mildewed. I still do not trust you, because you go is so hasty, so when you turn around, I will follow you tight.
Not far from my house turning angle, you stopped, as if waiting for someone. I did not do well hope that the wrong decision, not with the go, you will not see that screen, broke my heart. Hysterical shouting, can be just in my heart I need to reason, and replaced with a normal, I will charge ahead, throwing a cold slap in the face to stay away.
But now I hide behind Flanagan saw a small column all. That girl is really beautiful, a solid color of the dress, silhouetted against the pale light of the moon's face. Appear as small and weak, stand beside you, very good match. Kind of morbid beauty, even the compassion I have raised enough to touch people's heartstrings. Moreover, you will certainly promised: "I will always protect you" the pledge it.
Qiang Zhu leaning against the cold, I feel like as the frozen moment. Your arms around her slender waist, her forehead gently leave a kiss, still have a trace of the original expectations of me as a large sink into the abyss of the valley, so you kiss her gently, like a kiss before me. In this way, in my eyes dull shadow moving away from the next two, until the tears blurring my sight, not see immediate.

You into a coffee shop, gorgeous light ... ... the girl's eyes were full of desire. Very aesthetic picture.
A car drove up to me, car pass from the side, I fell in beside the small water hole. Came an angry voice from the car: are not prepared ah! Stagger, I climbed up, "I want to die ... ..." At this point, your eyes turn from transparent glass to only see the back of an embarrassed and left.
The tears flowed corner ran out.
Renault can clip
bmw gt1
Electronic Cigarette

没有评论:

发表评论